Welcome to the CLIP Lab
- Job openings
(Lab and Ph.D. scholarships, postdocs, etc.)
Research Topic and by
(see also our older FTP Reports Archive)
- Software and docs
- Location and resources
- The CLIP ftp server
- Some conferences
currently or recently (co-)organized by the CLIP group:
- 37th ACM SIGACT-SIGPLAN Symposium on Principles of Programming Languages, POPL'10. Madrid, Spain, Jan 20-22, 2010.
- 11th International Conference on Verification, Model Checking, and Abstract Interpretation. Jan 17-19, Madrid, Spain. Co-located with POPL'10.
- 12th International Symposium on Practical Aspects of Declarative Languages PADL'10. Jan 18-19, Madrid, Spain. Co-located with POPL'10.
- PEPM'09: ACM SIGPLAN Workshop on Partial Evaluation and Program Manipulation. Savannah, Georgia, USA. January 19 - 20 2009. co-located with POPL'09.
- BYTECODE09: 4th International Workshop on Bytecode Semantics, Verification, Analysis and Transformation
- Local cache of CORE conference and journal ratings
- (Constraint) Logic Programming repositories
- Internet and WWW programming using LP and CLP