Job Openings at the CLIP groupWe usually have Undergraduate, Master's, Ph.D., and PostDoc scholarships and positions for motivated and capable individuals who would like to work in the group.
- See the items below for specific current openings.
- See the group's list of publications by research topic and the information on current and past research projects for further information on (a subset of) the topics that we work on.
- Postdoc and tenure-track positions:
- We have openings for post-doc and tenure-track positions funded by the PROMESAS and HATS projects for excellent candidates interested in working in the group research areas.
- We also host post-docs through the ERCIM/SpaRCIM Alain Bensoussan Fellowship Programme. Researchers interested in a fellowship at the CLIP lab should apply at the ERCIM central pages, selecting SpaRCIM as the host institute, and be sure to also contact us at <clip-staff at clip dot dia dot fi dot upm dot es>.
- We also have yearly openings for post-doc positions funded by the Juan de la Cierva and Ramon y Cajal programs:
- Graduate (Ph.D. level) scholarships:
- 1 Research contract available within PROMETIDOS project. More details here (open until 25th June 2012)
- 2 PhD scholarships available within the PROMESAS and DOVES projects. Please contact <clip-staff at clip dot dia dot fi dot upm dot es> if interested.
- 2 PhD scholarships available within the HATS project (closed).
- 2 PhD scholarships (2009-2013) under the FPI program, associated to the DOVES MCINN project. More information in Spanish (closed).
- One PhD grant (2008-2012) under the S-CUBE EU Network of Excellence (closed).
- 3 FPI grants (2006-2010) under the MERIT/PROMESAS project (closed).
- Up to three PhD. scholarships available within the MOBIUS project (closed).
- Graduate (Ph.D. and Masters) Scholarships at the Uiversity of New Mexico (for Spanish students) (closed).
- Two PhD. scholarships available within the CUBICO project (closed).
- Lab collaboration and Undergraduate/Master's projects (mostly
for Local Students):
we permanently have openings for joining the Lab in order to participate in the Lab's projects and for Undergraduate (Grado), Masters, and Ph.D. work (see also "proyectos fin de carrera" which lists some examples of specific topics).
- Other undergraduate scholarships: